WIN-ASN Career Advancement Webinar: How to Get Promoted
How to Get Promoted
ASN has joined with Women in Nephrology (WIN) to develop a series of educational programs based on identified knowledge gaps related to career paths within the field of nephrology. The WIN-ASN Career Advancement Series will include programs presented as original (live/remote) webinars that will be electronically captured and made available for follow-up viewing on the ASN Learning Center.
This webinar will be presented as a live event for in-person attendees, as well as streamed live on the internet for online attendees.
Participation in both the in-person event and live streaming is free.
- Lisa Curtis, PhD, University of Alabama at Birmingham (Moderator)
- Ellie Kelepouris, MD, Drexel University
- Monnie Wasse, MD, MPH, Rush University Medical Center
- Núria M. Pastor-Soler, MD, PhD, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine
Registered attendees can login to view and download the pre-meeting materials.
- Cost: Free (Light lunch will be available at live webinar)
- Registration Opens: Monday, March 20, 2017 at 12:01 AM EDT (Space is limited)
- Registration Deadline for Live Participation: Monday, April 17, 2017 at 4:00 PM EDT
Date/Time of Webinar
- Thursday, April 27, 2017 from 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT
Location and URL
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the differences, including advantages and disadvantages, between each track.
- Discuss the training required or advisable to achieve success in each track.
- Internal medicine residents.
- PhD (nephrology) graduate students.
- Nephrology medical fellows.
- PhD (nephrology) post-doctorate trainees.
- Early career nephrologists (1-3 years post fellowship).