Kidney Week 2016: Career Fair
November 17th, 18th & 19th, 2016 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Location: McCormick Place - Chicago, IL
ASN is proud to announce the ASN Career Fair in conjunction with Kidney Week 2016. As an extension of ASN's online job board—ASN Career Center—the career fair will provide an opportunity for meeting participants and top employers to discuss career opportunities.
An online registration will be available to candidates; you will be able to schedule interviews ahead of time.
You have the skills and knowledge that employers are searching for – they just need to find you. Please join us at the career fair to meet face-to face with top employers.
- Colorado Kidney Care
- FDA Office of New Drugs
- Gulf Coast Kidney Associates
- Home Dialysis Services
- Indiana Nephrology & Internal Mediine PC
- Kalispell Regional Healthcare Physician Network
- Kidney Specialists of Southern Nevada
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Northeastern Nephrology Associates
- OHSU, Department of Medicine, Division of Nephrology & Hypertension
- Renal Hypertension Center
- South Alabama Medical Science Foundation
Prior to the conference, you can post your CV or resume to the candidate database via the online registration system. Participating employers will be able to view your resume in advance of the event and may schedule an appointment with you for an in-person interview to take place during the conference.
Not sure if you want to enroll prior to the conference? No problem. The 2016 ASN Career Fair will be held during Kidney Week 2016. Participating employers will be at their booths from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. each day of the event and will be available to talk with you about career opportunities in their organizations.
To upload your resume and personal profile please click here: Register Today!
Meet face to face with nephrology professionals from around the country. This recruiting event is exclusively for ASN members and the ASN Kidney Week attendees. Your organization can recruit: MDs, PhDs, Researchers, Clinicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Lab Technicians, Scientists, Academia and others. An online registration will be available to candidates; you will be able to schedule interviews ahead of time.
Participating companies will receive:
- 10' x 10' fully piped and draped booth with company sign
- 5 job postings on the trade show's career fair website
- 60 days access to the candidate resume database
- Ad in Career Link Recruitment Guide
- Company name listed on web site
Space is limited for this Career Fair! Sponsorship opportunities are also available. For details please contact Mark McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 727-497-6565 x3312