Kidney Week 2016: Embargo Policy
Please read and adhere to the following embargo policy for ASN Kidney Week abstracts.
Late-Breaking Clinical Trials: All accepted late-breaking clinical trial oral presentations are under embargo until time of presentation on November 19, 2016. All accepted late-breaking clinical trial poster presentations are under embargo until time of presentation on November 18, 2016.
- This ASN embargo policy for ASN Kidney Week abstracts, oral presentations, and posters supersedes all other embargoes.
- Accepted Kidney Week abstracts, with the exception of late-breaking clinical trials, will be posted online by the second Friday in October. Titles of accepted late-breaking clinical trials will be posted online by the third Friday in October.
- ASN will not accept an abstract submission if the abstract (research article):
- has already been published,
- has been accepted for publication, or
- will have already been presented (oral or poster) at another meeting or press conference by the date of the ASN meeting.
- ASN will accept an abstract submission if the abstract (research article):
- has not been submitted for publication or has not been accepted for presentation (oral or poster) at another meeting, or
- has been submitted for publication but not yet accepted for publication by June 8, 2016.
- Any information beyond what is contained in the four corners of the abstract may not be released until ASN lifts the embargo. With permission of the authors, ASN may selectively lift embargo prior to presentation at Kidney Week to coincide with ASN Kidney Week press briefing schedules or other press promotion.
If this embargo policy is violated, ASN reserves the right to sanction the violator (authors or press).