American Society of Nephrology-Network of Minority Health Research Investigators (NMRI) Annual Workshop Travel Support
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY FRIDAY, MARCH 3, 2023 AT 5:00 P.M. EST.
The Network of Minority Health Research Investigators (NMRI) is a network that is "owned" by its members and supported by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). Its success begins with the dedication of senior investigators to mentor and serve as role models for junior investigators and continues with the participation of active members and the recruitment of new members. More than 700 researchers have participated in NMRI workshops in the past decade, and that number continues to grow.
The American Society of Nephrology (ASN) provides $1,500 USD per person in travel support to nephrologists and other researchers conducting kidney related research to attend the 2023 NMRI Annual Workshop.
To be eligible for this travel award, applicants must be:
- A nephrologist; or
- Conducting kidney related research
Travel Support Stipulations
- The travel support will provide participants with $1,500 USD to cover travel related expenses to attend the NMRI Annual Workshop. All travel support funds will be disbursed via mail after the conclusion of the workshop.
- If selected for an award, to receive the expense reimbursement, recipients must be:
- Accepted as a NMRI member.
- Registered for and attend the NMRI Annual Workshop.
- A current ASN member (please note, fellow/trainee membership is free).
- Please note- preference is given to first-time award applicants, but repeat applications are considered if awards are available.
If you have registered for the 2023 NMRI Annual Workshop and would like to be considered for ASN-sponsored travel support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 3, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Please contact email@example.com.