KHI Board of Directors
- David Baron, PhD (2019)
- Matthew D. Breyer, MD, FASN (2017)
- Paul T. Conway (2018)
- Mark Costanzo (2018)
- Ronald J. Falk, MD, FASN (2018)
- Stuart Goldstein, MD (2017)
- Jula K. Inrig, MD, MS, FASN (2017)
- Markus Ketteler, MD (2019)
- Reshma Kewalramani, MD, FASN (2017)
- Mahesh Krishnan, MD, MPH, MBA, FASN (2019)
- Peter G. Linde, MD, FASN (2017)
- Joseph Muldoon (2018)
- Andrew S. Narva, MD, FASN (2019)
- Carolyn Y. Neuland, PhD (2018)
- Meda E. Pavkov, MD, PhD (2018)
- Jesse Roach, MD (2019)
- James A. Sloand, MD, FASN (2017)
- James P. Smith, MD, MS (2018)
- Wendy L. St. Peter, PharmD, FASN (2018)
- Katherine R. Tuttle, MD, FASN (2019)
- Roberta L. Wager (2018)
- David M. White (2017)
- Celia Witten, MD, PhD (2018)
- Alexander S. Yevzlin, MD, FASN (2018)
To execute the mission of the Kidney Health Initiative, which is to advance scientific understanding of the kidney health and patient safety implications of new and existing medical products and to foster development of therapies for diseases that affect the kidney by creating a collaborative environment in which Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the greater nephrology community can interact to optimize evaluation of drugs, devices, biologics, and food products. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to oversight of KHI operations, recruiting and retaining members, maintaining scientific oversight including soliciting, reviewing and approving scientific project proposals, fostering communication, identifying opportunities for education, and building consensus.
Members of the KHI Board of Director serve a renewable three year term. The term for each individual is listed above.
KHI is currently working to identify a member from the following organizations to complete the membership of the KHI Board of Directors: The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) at National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Conflict of Interest
To view KHI’s Conflict of Interest and Disclosure Policy please click here.
To view the Board of Directors Disclosures please click here.