Public Policy Board
- John R. Sedor, MD, FASN (2016)
- Roy D. Bloom, MD (2016)
- L. Ebony Boulware, MD, MPH (2016)
- Kevin F. Erickson, MD, MS (2016)
- Crystal A. Gadegbeku, MD (2016)
- Vanessa Grubbs, MD, MPH (2016)
- Raymond M. Hakim, MD, PhD (2016)
- Rajnish Mehrotra, MD, FASN (2016)
- Suzanne Watnick, MD (2016)
- Daniel E. Weiner, MD, FASN (2016)
- Amy W. Williams, MD (2016)
- Wolfgang C. Winkelmayer, MD, PhD, MPH (2016)
- Cristina Maria Arce, MD, MS (2016)
- Eugene Lin, MD (2016)
- Jennifer S. Scherer, MD (2016)
The Board will develop and build a platform for the organization in the public health arena related to the public health importance and consequences of kidney disease. The three mandates are to (1) assist on a policy level bringing the best possible medical care to patients with kidney disease, (2) support the practice and profession of nephrology in a time of change, and (3) advocate for resources to support kidney disease research.
Members are appointed by the Chair of the Public Policy Board in consultation with the Council.
Members serve three-year terms.