Nephrology Training: Fellows
Free ASN Membership
More than 13,000 physicians and scientists, all committed to preventing kidney disease and making life better for patients, work together as members of the American Society of Nephrology (ASN). Whether providing expert care to patients, performing cutting-edge medical research, or training the next generation of kidney experts, these nephrologists change lives. Through advocacy, ASN informs policymakers about issues of importance to kidney doctors and their patients. ASN also funds research, convenes world-renowned meetings and generates educational tools that enable nephrologists to be most effective. Building on a 45-year history, ASN brings rigor, integrity, and ingenuity to all its work.
Through multiple on-line resources and face-to-face meetings, ASN fosters the education and career development of nephrology trainees. Key benefits to fellows include:
- Board Review Course and Update
- In-Training Examination
- Nephrology Self-Assessment Program (NephSAP)
- Markedly discounted access to, and travel support for, ASN meetings
- Guidance for career development
- Job placement service
- Grant funding and information
- Easy access to websites important to nephrology trainees
- Access to the best nephrology journals in the world – the Journal of the
- American Society of Nephrology and the Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology
Membership in ASN is free to all nephrology fellows. Simply complete the membership form, fax it to the ASN office, and you are ready to take advantage of the wealth of information that ASN has to offer.
ASN Membership form