Capital Markets Day for Kidney Health
Thursday, February 11, 2021 | 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST
Hosted by the American Society of Nephrology and RenalytixAI, Inc.
The Capital Markets Day for Kidney Health will bring together investors trading on the New York Stock Exchange and other stakeholders to provide objective information and education including:
- Key policy changes supporting innovation in the federal policy for advancing American kidney health.
- Major challenges facing clinical management of kidney patients and their unmet needs.
- COVID-19's impact on the people living with kidney diseases, kidney failure, and kidney transplants.
- KidneyX and KHI's efforts to accelerate innovation in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of kidney diseases.
- Recent advancements driving innovation in drugs, devices, and diagnostics in the kidney space.
- The Golden Era(s) of Kidney Medicine
- Facts and Myths about Kidney Medicine
- Panel Discussion with Dr. Susan Quaggin and Dr. Steve Coca
- The Impact of COVID-19 on People with Kidney Diseases lists
- A Bipartisan Federal Commitment to Kidney Health in America Panelists
- Developing an Innovation Substrate that Supports Appropriate Regulatory and Payment Policies for Kidney Health
- Hot off the Presses! Lead IPOs in Kidney Disease in 2020
- Predictions for the Future: Risk and Benefit for Investing in the Future of Kidney Health
Please contact Melissa West, ASN's Senior Director for Strategic Relations and Patient Engagement at email@example.com.