Education Programs Coordinator
Posted: April 27, 2021
Location: Washington D.C.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Education, the Education Programs Coordinator plans, implements, and supports educational activities (in-person, virtual, hybrid, etc.) to close the knowledge and/or performance-in-practice gaps of ASN learners regarding patient-centered healthcare. The Coordinator supports the ASN mission and strategic goals as well as the priorities of the ASN Education enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least three years of project management experience with the ability to set priorities, take initiative, and manage multiple projects on time and with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency using technology to organize and execute projects, including MS Office Suite and learning management systems.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including learners, staff, and vendors.
- Experience working with volunteer leaders, particularly health care professionals.
- Experience with continuing medical education.
- Nonprofit/association experience, particularly medical/healthcare.
ASN offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements (with the subject line: Education Programs Coordinator) to ASN at email@example.com. Please note the society can only accept online applications for this position.