Kidney Week 2019: Embargo Policy
Please read and adhere to the following embargo policy for ASN Kidney Week abstracts.
- This ASN embargo policy for ASN Kidney Week abstracts (i.e., research abstracts and clinical case reports), oral presentations, and posters supersedes all other embargoes.
- Accepted Kidney Week abstracts, with the exception of late-breaking clinical trials, will be posted online on October 11, 2019. Titles of accepted late-breaking clinical trials will be posted online on October 11, 2019.
- ASN will not accept an abstract submission if the abstract:
- has already been published by May 30, 2019,
- has been accepted for publication by May 30, 2019, or
- will have already been presented (oral or poster) at another meeting or press conference by November 7, 2019.
- Any information beyond what is contained in the four corners of the abstract may not be released until ASN lifts the embargo. With permission of the authors, ASN may selectively lift the embargo prior to presentation at Kidney Week to coincide with ASN Kidney Week press briefing schedules or other press promotions.
Late-Breaking Clinical Trials: All accepted late-breaking clinical trial oral presentations and posters are under embargo until time of presentation at the ASN meeting. If this embargo policy is violated, ASN reserves the right to sanction the violator (authors or press).