Kidney Week 2022: Technology and Orientation
Virtual Kidney Week Platform
Is Your Computer Ready for Kidney Week?
Verify that you're using a supported browser and device to access Kidney Week 2022.
Whether you're attending the meeting in-person or virtually, the Kidney Week Virtual Kidney Week Platform will be accessible to all Kidney Week Full Conference Registrants (exhibitor access only registrants are not included).
The Virtual Kidney Week Platform will include:
- Four engaging opening plenary sessions streamed live
- Select live-streamed sessions throughout the week
- 200+ On-Demand Sessions available 24 hours after their original occurrence onsite.
- 3,000+ ePosters
Annual meeting educational sessions, ePosters, and more are available beginning November 3, 2022. Log in now to complete the checklist below before the Annual Meeting begins.
- Check out the final schedule on the platform and the Live-Stream Schedule-at-a-Glance
- Add sessions to your schedule on the platform and export to your personal calendar via Outlook, Google, Yahoo, Office365, or Apple.
- Get familiar with the site