Kidney Week 2023: Registration Overview
Kidney Week 2023 includes: seven in-person Early Programs, and the in-persson Annual Meeting. Each Early Program and the Annual Meeting have separate registration fees and offer continuing education credits. For information on registration rates, programs, and inclusions please see below.
- Seven Early Programs in Philadelphia, PA (November 1): Advances in Research Conference: Multi-Omic Analyses of Tissue Microenvironments in the Kidneys, Fundamentals of Renal Pathology, Genetics in Clinical Nephrology (NEW), Glomerular Diseases: 2023 Update, Kidney Transplantation: 2023 Update, Maintenance Dialysis: 2023 Update, Nephrocardiology: An Emerging Filed in Medicine (NEW). You may only register for one Early Program.
All but the Advances in Research Conference includes on-demand content available on October 25 and an in-person session in Philadelphia on November 1, as well as access to all recorded presentations for up to three years. The Advances in Research Conference has an in-person session in Philadelphia on November 1; the in-person content will be recorded and available for up to three years. Each has a separate registration fee and offers continuing education credits. You must participate in-person in Philadelphia on November 1 for continuing education credits.
- Annual Meeting in Philadelphia, PA (November 2-5): All plenaries, sessions, posters, and the scientific exposition will take place in-person in Philadelphia. There is no virtual or hybrid event in 2023. Educational content will be recorded and posted to view on-demand in late November in the ASN eLearning Center. This on-demand content will be available for up to three years and continue to be complimentary to meeting participants who obtain an access code. Access code information will be available in late October 2023.
In-Person Early Programs (Must participate In-Person in Philadelphia, PA)
Wednesday November 1, 2023 (In-Person Programs in Philadelphia, PA)
|ASN Fellow-in-Training Member (PhD/Post Doctorate Trainee)||$400||$500||$600|
|ASN Student Member (Undergraduate, Graduate, Medical, PhD, Resident)||$400||$500||$600|
In-Person Annual Meeting
Thursday, November 2 - Sunday, November 5 (In-Person in Philadelphia, PA)
|ASN Fellow-in-Training Member (PhD/Post Doctorate Trainee)||$250||$375||$475|
|ASN Student Member (Undergraduate, Graduate, Medical, PhD, Resident)||$0||$0||N/A|
Registration will open on Wednesday, July 12 at 10:00 AM EDT. Click here to register online.
- Early Registration Rate Deadline: September 13, 2023 at 11:59 PM EDT
- Standard Registration Rate Deadline: October 25, 2023 at 11:59 PM EDT
- Onsite Registration closes November 4, 2023 at 2:30 PM EDT
Onsite Registration Hours - Subject to Change
|Tuesday, October 31||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Early Programs and Exhibitors Only)|
|Wednesday, November 1||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday, November 2||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday, November 3||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday, November 4||7:30 AM - 2:30 PM|
Registration Questions? Please contact the ASN Registration Center at email@example.com, 866-849-8868 (inside the United States), or 571-549-4543 (international).
The Group Registration Website will be available on August 2, 2023. You will need a unique email address for each individual. The online system allows tour leaders to add, update, and make changes to their registrations as well as process bulk payments for their group registrants.
Registration will not be processed without payment. ASN cannot accept wire transfers for registration fees. A cancelled check or credit card charge is not necessarily proof of registration acceptance. All accepted registrants will receive written confirmation from ASN.
Refunds, less a $150 fee, will be granted for requests received in writing prior to Wednesday, September 13 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. After September 13 no refunds will be given. Badges are non-transferrable. Once printed, badge swapping, or sharing is not permitted.
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations will not be accepted by phone. Cancellations will be acknowledged by email. If you do not receive an acknowledgment within one week, please contact Customer Service at +1 (866) 849-8868 Domestic or +1 (571) 549-4543 International or by email at email@example.com. Refunds will NOT be given for no shows.
All persons attending Kidney Week, including minors and regardless of age, must be badged. A minor/child is considered any persons 17 years of age or younger. Infants are also required to have a badge. Child badges will not be mailed in advance of Kidney Week, you must pick up all child badges at the registration counter onsite. You will be required to sign a child waiver form for each child before you can pick-up badges. There is no fee associated with registration for a minor. Due to limited seating, regardless of their registration status, minors will not be admitted to Early Programs, Educational Symposia, or Exhibitor Spotlights. All minors onsite at Kidney Week will be required to follow the posted Health and Safety policies.