Quality Measure Development and Patient Safety
ASN is dedicated to helping physicians provide the highest quality of patient care possible. ASN collaborates with organizations and entities that develop and review quality measurse as well as advocates for research that advances the quality of care.
- Comments on AHRQ Effective Health Care Program's "Draft Comparative Effectiveness Review (CER) on Screening for and Management of Chronic Kidney Disease Stages 1-3."
- Quality and Patient Safety Task Force
- Comments on the National Quality Forum (NQF) regarding its "Draft National Voluntary Consensus Standards for End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) 2010: A Consensus Report."
- Comments to NQF on Renal Endorsement Measures January 2012
- Comments to NQF Regarding Measures Application Partnership January 2012
- Comments on NQF Renal Endorsement Maintenance draft report
- Choosing Wisely: Five Recommendations from ASN
- ASN Comments on Draft Measure Applications Partnership Pre-Rulemaking Input Report
- 2013 ASN Comments on Draft Measure Applications Partnership Pre-Rulemaking Input Report
- CMMI RFI Response: Defining a Complex Medical Management Model for Vascular Access
- National Quality Forum (NQF) #: 2496 Standardized Readmission Ratio (SRR) for dialysis facilities.
- ASN comments re: Measures Application Partnership (MAP) Pre-Rulemaking Input Report.
- ASN comments re: The National Quality Forum (NQF) Measures Application Partnership (MAP) Rulemaking Input Report.
- ASN Comments on NQF Renal Draft Report July 13, 2015
- Measures Application Partnership Pre-Rulemaking Input Report