Distinguished Educator Award
- Honors individuals who have made substantial and meritorious contributions in clinical or research education as it relates to nephrology on both the local and national levels.
- Has made significant contributions to the education and training of trainees and/or junior faculty.
- Has acquired special knowledge and keeps abreast of the latest advances in clinical care or research through participation in lifelong learning.
- 2020 John Sperati, MD
- 2019 Kambiz Kalantari, MD, MS
- 2019 Stephen M. Sozio, MD, FASN