BRCU 2020: FAQs
Q: When is the last day to register for the BRCU live event?
A: Online registration will be open until July 22 and includes onsite registration. Please note that printed course books may not be available for those registrants who register onsite so be sure to register early. Preliminary slides in PDF format will be available to download approximately one week prior to the course for all paid participants on www.asn-online.org/BRCU.
Register by June 18, 2020 to receive early-bird registration rate and the hotel group rate. Make sure your ASN membership is current prior to registering to receive the membership discount.
Q: What is the official hotel for BRCU?
A: The BRCU live event will be held at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park at 200 N Columbus Dr, Chicago, IL 60601. To make your room reservation click here to book your hotel room or via phone please call 1-866-540-4408 or1-800-526-2008 and mention the Group Code: ASN BRCU 2020. A major credit card is required to reserve a room. The deadline to receive the group rate is June 18, 2020 or until the room block sells out, so reserve early!
Q: I registered and cannot attend. Can I request a refund?
A: Refunds, less $200 fee, will be granted for requests received in writing no later than June 18, 2020. Requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 202-315-3830. Refunds are processed after the conclusion of the course. After June 18, 2020, all sales are final.
Q: What is BRCU Online?
A: BRCU Online is the captured content from the live course. It includes streaming media (i.e., video slide presentations) and downloadable audio files, as well as PDF files of preliminary course slides. It is posted in the ASN Learning Center and is complimentary to paid participants. It is also available for purchase. Please note that printed materials are not included with BRCU Online.
BRCU Online content will be available for a minimum of two years from the release date.
Q: When will BRCU Online be released?
A: BRCU Online will be released approximately one month after the live course. ASN will send an email to participants when it is posted in the ASN Learning Center.
Q: Do you offer an electronic guide or mobile app?
A: We do not offer a mobile app, but the preliminary slides will be available for download to paid participants 1 week prior to the course on the BRCU 2020 Materials page.
Q: I registered and cannot attend. Can you mail the printed course books to me?
A: No, the books are only distributed onsite.
Q: Can I pre-pay for BRCU Online?
A: No, ASN does not accept pre-payments. The online product can only be purchased when released, approximately one month after the live course.
Q: Are any materials available prior to the live course?
A: ASN makes course materials available online for download, including pre-recorded presentations. This content is available here approximately one week prior to the course.
Q: Is there a practice exam?
A: Yes, there is an optional Practice Exam with 300+ questions available in the ASN CME Center beginning on July 18. To access the exam, you must be logged into your ASN account. Forgot your ASN username/password? Click here to reset.
Q: How do I claim CME Credits and MOC Points?
A: ASN provides CME Credits and MOC Points for physicians only.
- Click here, and login.
- Click Enter Activity for Board Review Course & Update 2020 - Live.
- Under the To Do List:
- Click the Demographics & General Eval link and enter your information.
- Click the Session/Speaker Evaluations link and enter your information.
- Complete the Practice Exam (optional).
- Complete the MOC Post Test (required for MOC points). Physicians participating in this activity will be given two (2) attempts to pass the Post Test (minimum performance level = 70% correct). Upon completion, you will be able to access the Answers and Explanations for viewing. If you do not pass the Post Test within two (2) attempts, you cannot claim MOC points for this activity.
- If you are a physician, click the Claim CME Credits link, check the Attestation Statement box, and enter the number of CME credits commensurate with the extent of your participation in the activity.
- If you are a physician, click the Claim MOC Points link, check the Attestation Statement box, and submit.
- Click the Print Your Certificate link.
More details are available in the ASN CME Center.