Advances in Research Conference Early Program Travel Support Application
Application Deadline: July 20, 2016 at 2 pm EDT
Advances in Research Conference: Metabolic Phenotyping: From Mouse to Man will be held November 15-16, 2016 at ASN Kidney Week. Travel award recipients receive an $800 travel stipend and complimentary registration to the course.
ASN is committed to providing travel support assistance to its members through society resources and through external grant support. Because external funding is not guaranteed, the extent of travel support available is unknown at this time.
To receive travel support, a recipient must:
- Be a current trainee member (Student/Resident or Fellow member type) of ASN as of July 1, 2016.
- Attend ONLY the program for which travel support is issued and not attend another ASN Early Program.
- Not serve as faculty for any ASN Early Program in 2016.
To apply, a candidate must:
- Log into the application using an ASN ID.
- Complete applicant information, demographics, training level, etc.
- Complete a 200 word essay.
- Upload a CV.
A CV must be submitted as part of the online application. Applications received without CVs will not be processed.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, July 20, 2016, at 2:00 p.m. EDT
NOTE: Travel support applicants may apply to any and all travel support opportunities (if eligible); however, only one award will be given per person. All applicants will be notified within six weeks of the application deadline.