Advances in Research Conference Early Program Travel Support Application
Application Deadline: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. EDT
The Advances in Research Conference: Regenerative Medicine and Bioartificial Kidneys will be held November 2, 2022 at ASN Kidney Week in Orlando, FL. On demand content will be available the week before the course. Travel award recipients receive $1,000 in travel support and complimentary registration to the course.
Please note this program is in person. By accepting a spot in this program, participants agree to abide by all Health and Safety protocols as set forth by ASN.
To receive an award, a recipient must:
- Be a current trainee member (Student/Resident or Fellow member type) of ASN as of July 1, 2022.
- Not serve as faculty for any ASN Early Program in 2022.
To apply, a candidate must:
- Log into the application using an ASN ID.
- Complete applicant information, demographics, training level, etc.
- Complete a 200 word essay.
- Upload a CV.
A CV must be submitted as part of the online application. Applications received without CVs will not be processed.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, June 22, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. EDT
NOTE: Applicants may apply to any and all support opportunities (if eligible); however, only one award will be given per person.