Advances in Research Conference Early Program Travel Support Application
Application Deadline: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. EDT
Advances in Research Conference: Single-Cell Biology, will be held October 20 - October 21, 2020 at ASN Kidney Week. Award recipients receive complimentary registration to the course.
To receive an award, a recipient must:
- Be a current trainee member (Student/Resident or Fellow member type) of ASN as of July 1, 2020.
- Attend ONLY the program for which support is issued and not attend another ASN Early Program.
- Not serve as faculty for any ASN Early Program in 2020.
To apply, a candidate must:
- Log into the application using an ASN ID.
- Complete applicant information, demographics, training level, etc.
- Complete a 200 word essay.
- Upload a CV.
A CV must be submitted as part of the online application. Applications received without CVs will not be processed.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, August 19, 2020, at 2:00 p.m. EDT
NOTE: Applicants may apply to any and all support opportunities (if eligible); however, only one award will be given per person. All applicants will be notified within six weeks of the application deadline.