People with kidney diseases—particularly the approximately 500,000 on dialysis and 222,000 with kidney transplants—are among the most vulnerable to COVID-19, and ASN is focused on ensuring the highest quality of care for them in the context of the coronavirus outbreak.
To learn about breaking clinical guidance, research, and other information, please visit the Excellence in Patient Care.
Policy efforts made by ASN to address the COVID-19 pandemic will be posted on this page.
- ASN Urges COVID Czar Jha to Protect People with Kidney Diseases
- Rep. Herrera Beutler calls for 3rd vaccine dose for transplant patients
- House Committee on Ways and Means Testimony
- ASN Thanks Secretary Azar for Extending PHE
- ASN Calls for Extension of Public Health Emergency
- ASN Policy Recommendations to Secretary Azar Regarding COVID-19
- An Historic Partnership to Vaccinate Dialysis Patients