- Keisha L. Gibson, MD, MPH, FASN (2023)
- Anupam Agarwal, MD, FASN (2022)
- Deidra C. Crews, MD, MS, FASN (2025)
- Marquetta L. Faulkner, MD, MBA, FASN (2023)
- Michelle A. Josephson, MD, FASN (2024)
- Emily Levy, MBA (2022)
- Mark D. Okusa, MD, FASN (2023)
- Tod Ibrahim (2025)
- Susan E. Quaggin, MD, FASN (2023)
The ASN Council charges the Society's Investment Committee with advising the Council on investment policy, strategy, and performance. The committee will meet at regular intervals to:
- Optimize the performance of ASN's investments.
- Assess the Society's overall investment policy and strategy.
- Review the strategies, performance, and competence of ASN's investment advisor and individual fund managers.
- Determine the distribution of funds among investment managers (based on the Society's overall policy and strategy).
- Monitor the level of reserve funds with reference to ASN's annual expenses.
The Investment Committee will be chaired by the Secretary-Treasurer. Other members of the Investment Committee will consist of at least two additional members of Council as well as individuals outside of Council who have recognized expertise and experience in finance. The Executive Vice President will serve as a nonvoting ex-officio member of the committee.