Training Program Directors Executive Committee
- Nancy Day Adams, MD (2016)
- Gregory Lee Braden, MD (2016)
- Steven C. Cheng, MD (2016)
- Scott J. Gilbert, MD, FASN (2016)
- John D. Mahan, MD (2016)
- Panduranga S. Rao, MD (2016)
- Hitesh H. Shah, MD, FASN (2016)
- James F. Simon, MD, FASN (2016)
- Marc L. Weber, MD (2016)
- Mark E. Rosenberg, MD, FASN (2016)
The committee represents all training programs that provide instruction in medicine, pediatrics and pathology leading towards subspecialty certification. It focuses on matters that affect the ability of training programs to meet their educational objectives, including (1) defining training requirements for nephrologists; (2) monitoring and extending interest in new funding opportunities for trainees; and (3) promoting improvements in the quality of training programs in general.
General membership is open to any director of an accredited training program.