- Tarek M. El-Achkar, MD, FASN (2024)
- Amanda Hyre Anderson, PhD, MPH, FASN (2023)
- Linda Awdishu, PharmD, FASN (2023)
- Michael T. Eadon, MD, FASN (2024)
- Morgan Grams, MD, PhD (2024)
- Joachim H. Ix, MD, FASN (2024)
- Pankaj Jawa, MD, MPH (2023)
- Tingting Li, MD, MSc, FASN (2024)
- Michael Allon, MD (2025)
- Josephine P. Briggs, MD (2023)
- Linda F. Fried, MD, MPH, FASN (2027)
- Kenar D. Jhaveri, MD, FASN (2026)
- Rajnish Mehrotra, MD, MS, FASN (2023)
• Oversee current and future ASN publishing enterprises, which includes developing proactive approaches to changes in academic publishing.
• Select and recommend to the ASN Council the editors-in-chief for the society’s publications.
• Review and recommend to the ASN Council proposed deputy editors, associate editors, and any other stipendiary editors.
• Conduct an annual review of the society's publishing program.
• Communicate information about kidney medicine.
• Curate information from peer-reviewed literature with training, continuing education, and certification/recertification activities of the society.