Conflict of Interest Initiative
Transparency in Relationships with Commercial Interests
The American Society of Nephrology is committed to maintaining educational and scientific objectivity as well as institutional integrity through disclosure, evaluation, standardization, and transparency in interactions with industry.
- ASN Comments on Physician Sunshine Payment Act
- ASN Supports CMSS Comments on Physician Sunshine Payment Act
- A Message from ASN: Scope of the Issue
- ASN Provides Key Information to Senate
- Public Policy Forum: Conflicts of Interest in Medicine, Christopher R. Blagg Endowed Lectureship (ASN Renal Week 2009)
- "ASN Policy on Managing Conflicts of Interest" (J Am Soc Neph 20: 1853-59, 2009)
- "Managing Conflicts of Interest: The Road Ahead" (J Am Soc Neph 20: 1860-62, 2009)
ASN Seeks Your Feedback
ASN members are encouraged to provide comments on conflicts of interest, commercial bias, and related issues. Please direct your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. ASN appreciates your participation in the Society's ongoing efforts to maintain high ethical standards in all organizational activities.