The CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Resources and RecommendationsASN Resources CDC Info CMS Updates Other Organizations Publications
Hot Topics: COVID-19 Toolkit Webinars Podcasts Telehealth ASN Journals
Information for Healthcare Personnel
- Frontline Staff Toolkit for Outpatient Hemodialysis Facilities
- Contact Tracing Trace and monitor contacts of infected people.
- Information for Healthcare Professionals
- Resources for Hospitals and Healthcare Professionals Preparing for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19
- Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Video
- Clinical Care Guidance for Healthcare Professionals about Coronavirus
- Discontinuation of Home Isolation for Persons with COVID-19 (Interim Guidance)
- Criteria for Return to Work for Healthcare Personnel with Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19 (Interim Guidance)
- Ten Clinical Tips on COVID-19 for Healthcare Providers Involved in Patient Care
- Information for Clinicians on Therapeutic Options for COVID-19 Patients
- Interim Guidance for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Systems and 911 Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) for COVID-19 in the United States
- Coronavirus Disease 2019: Keeping Patients on Dialysis Safe: This handout is for patients on dialysis to learn more about what COVID-19 means for their daily activities and their dialysis treatments.
- How Our Facility is Keeping Patients Safe from COVID-19: This informational handout is for dialysis facilities to share with patients and caregivers to explain how they are preparing for the possible arrival of patients with COVID-19.
- Screening and Triage at Intake CDC recommendations for identifying, separating, and putting facemasks on those patients who are ill.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of PPE
- The personal protective equipment (PPE) burn rate calculator is a spreadsheet-based model that provides information for healthcare facilities to plan and optimize the use of PPE for response to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Healthcare Infection Prevention and Control FAQs for COVID-19
- Special Considerations for Patients on Home Dialysis
- Evaluating and Testing Persons for Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Interim Additional Guidance for Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19 in Outpatient Hemodialysis Facilities
- COVID-19 Outpatient Dialysis Facility Preparedness Assessment Tool
- Considerations for Providing Hemodialysis to Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19 in Acute Care Settings
- Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Healthcare Settings