Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 ResourcesASN Resources Vaccination CDC Info CMS Updates Other Orgs Publications
Hot Topics: Vaccines COVID-19 Toolkit Webinars Podcasts Telehealth
- Federation of State Medical Boards on telehealth waivers by state
- Covered Telehealth Services for PHE for the COVID-19 pandemic, effective March 1, 2020
- ESRD Provider Telehealth and Telemedicine Tool Kit
- The Telehealth Toolkit for General Practitioners is available from CMS.
- CMS: Key Components for Continued COVID-19 Management for Dialysis Facilities. CMS is responsible for ensuring the health and safety within dialysis facilities by enforcing health and safety standards required to help facilities provide safe, quality care to dialysis patients.
- CMS Guidance related to the Emergency Preparedness Testing Exercise Requirements- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). CMS regulations for Emergency Preparedness require specific testing exercises be conducted to validate the facility's emergency program.
- COVID-19 Workforce Virtual Toolkit: Resources for Healthcare Decision-Makers Responding to COVID-19 Workforce Concerns. This collection provides a curated set of resources and tools for decision-makers managing healthcare workforce challenges in response to the COVID-19 emergency.
- Re-Opening America: What Patients Should Know About Seeking Healthcare. Also available in Spanish-La Reapertura de Estados Unidos: Lo que los Pacientes Deben Saber Acerca de la Atención Médica
- Critical clarification from CMS: PD catheter and vascular access placement is essential.
- COVID-19 Medicare Provider Enrollment Relief FAQs
- CMS QMVIG Updates: CMS Announces Relief for Clinicians, Providers, Hospitals and Facilities Participating in Quality Reporting Programs in Response to COVID-19
- A fact sheet to aid Medicare providers with information relating to the pricing of both the CDC and non-CDC tests.
- Guidance for Infection Control and Prevention of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in dialysis facilities.