Other Healthcare OrganizationsASN Resources CDC Info CMS Updates Other Organizations Publications
Hot Topics: COVID-19 Toolkit Webinars Podcasts Telehealth ASN Journals
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) have published Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Treatment Guidelines. These Treatment Guidelines have been developed to inform clinicians how to care for patients with COVID-19.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) is maintaining a page which posts situation reports, travel advice, and technical guidance, among other information.
- HHS' Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) recommends that facilities contact their local/state health department and local/state healthcare coalition if supplies are running low. Click here for ASPR's regional contact information.
- HHS' Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (OPTN) has posted Information for transplant programs and OPOs regarding 2019 Novel Coronavirus on its site.
- The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) presented information on "COVID-19 VA Dialysis Preparedness" on March 11, 2020.
- The Federal Drug Administration (FDA) has developed a page which includes updates, fast facts, and FDA's role. The FDA has also posted a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Supply Chain Update (FDA).
- The National Academy of Medicine has posted Duty to Plan: Health Care, Crisis Standards of Care, and Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (Posted: March 5, 2020)
- The Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) has developed a COVID-19 Fact Sheet (APIC) in response to recent events.