COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Hot Topics: Vaccines Monoclonal Antibodies COVID-19 Toolkit Webinars Podcasts
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- COVID-19 Vaccine Indications for Patients Who Are Immunocompromised
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens
- Pediatric Healthcare Professionals COVID-19 Vaccination Toolkit
- Vaccinating Dialysis Patients and Healthcare Personnel
- When You've Been Fully Vaccinated: How to Protect Yourself and Others
- The CDC COVID-19 vaccination website has been updated to provide clinical resources for each COVID-19 vaccine, including information for COVID-19 vaccination administration, storage and handing, reporting, and patient education.
- COCA Webinar: What Every Clinician Should Know about COVID-19 Vaccine Safety
- Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Currently Authorized in the United States
- 8 Things to Know about the U.S. COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine)
- Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States
- Workplace Vaccination Program
- Vaccinate with Confidence (slides from presentation)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution and Safety Overview (Youtube Video)
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Training module for Healthcare Providers
- COVID-19 Vaccination Training Programs and Reference Materials for Healthcare Professionals This PDF is a list of a number of training program and reference materials, complete with descriptions of each of the items.
- The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices' Interim Recommendation for Use of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine An article in the CDCs Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- CDC V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker
American Society Of Transplantation Vaccine Resources
- The American Society of Transplantation (AST) has posted this statement on COVID-19 vaccination in solid organ transplant recipients.
- The American Society of Transplantation (AST) has posted FAQs from transplant professionals and the renal community regarding the COVID-19 vaccine on their website.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) Resources
- NEJM: Three Doses of an mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine in Solid-Organ Transplant Recipients
- Annals of Internal Medicine: Safety and Immunogenicity of a Third Dose of SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients: A Case Series
- JAMA: Antibody Response to 2-Dose SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccine Series in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients
- CJASN: Humoral Response to the Pfizer BNT162b2 Vaccine in Patients Undergoing Maintenance Hemodialysis
- Kidney360: Vaccine and the Need to be Heard: Considerations for COVID-19 immunization in ESRD
- MedPage Today: COVID Vax in the Immunosuppressed: Reason for Concern— Discomfiting results in new study