COVID-19 Vaccines and Therapeutics
Vaccine Mandate Information
- Joint Statement in Support of COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates
- Health Care Professional Organizations Call for COVID-19 Vaccine
- The Immunization Action Coalition has many resources, not only for COVID-19 immunization, but for other immunizations as well.
- CJASN: COVID-19 Vaccination Imperatives in People on Maintenance Dialysis
- NEJM: Three Doses of an mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine in Solid-Organ Transplant Recipients
- Annals of Internal Medicine: Safety and Immunogenicity of a Third Dose of SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients: A Case Series
- JAMA: Antibody Response to 2-Dose SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccine Series in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients
- CJASN: Humoral Response to the Pfizer BNT162b2 Vaccine in Patients Undergoing Maintenance Hemodialysis
- Kidney360: Vaccine and the Need to be Heard: Considerations for COVID-19 immunization in ESRD
- MedPage Today: COVID Vax in the Immunosuppressed: Reason for Concern— Discomfiting results in new study
- ASN COVID-19 Roundtable: Outpatient Therapeutics Webinar (Recorded Februray 11, 2022)
During this webinar, representatives from Massachusetts General Hospital, HHS, and the Mayo Clinic discuss what is currently known about new outpatient therapeutics for treatment of COVID-19 in people receiving dialysis. Recording | Slides | Bios
- ASN/AST COVID-19 Kidney Transplant Roundtable: Life After Vaccination (Recorded July 29, 2021)
Representatives from ASN, AST, CDC, and the patient and general nephrology community will discuss what is currently known and unknown about COVID-19. Recording | Slides | Bios
- Use of Monoclonal Antibodies for the Treatment of Mild to Moderate SARS-CoV-2 in Patients Receiving Hemodialysis: A Kidney Community Conversation (Recorded March 11, 2021)
Representatives from the CDC, HHS/ASPR, and outpatient dialysis care discuss what is currently known about administering monoclonal antibodies to people with COVID-19 on dialysis. Recording | Slides | Bios
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 Vaccine and Theraputic Resources
- COVID-19 Vaccine Indications for Patients Who Are Immunocompromised
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens
- Pediatric Healthcare Professionals COVID-19 Vaccination Toolkit
- Vaccinating Dialysis Patients and Healthcare Personnel
- When You've Been Fully Vaccinated: How to Protect Yourself and Others
- The CDC COVID-19 vaccination website has been updated to provide clinical resources for each COVID-19 vaccine, including information for COVID-19 vaccination administration, storage and handing, reporting, and patient education.
- COCA Webinar: What Every Clinician Should Know about COVID-19 Vaccine Safety
- Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Currently Authorized in the United States
- 8 Things to Know about the U.S. COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine)
- Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States
- Workplace Vaccination Program
- Vaccinate with Confidence (slides from presentation)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution and Safety Overview (Youtube Video)
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Training module for Healthcare Providers
- COVID-19 Vaccination Training Programs and Reference Materials for Healthcare Professionals This PDF is a list of a number of training program and reference materials, complete with descriptions of each of the items.
- The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices' Interim Recommendation for Use of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine An article in the CDCs Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- CDC V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker
- American Society of Transplantation (AST) COVID-19 Vaccination Guidance Poster
- The American Society of Transplantation (AST) has posted this statement on COVID-19 vaccination in solid organ transplant recipients.
- The American Society of Transplantation (AST) has posted FAQs from transplant professionals and the renal community regarding the COVID-19 vaccine on their website.
- NIH COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines: What's New in the Guidelines
- Project ECHO Website. Resources related to monoclonal antibodies and dialysis.
- Combat Covid (HHS.gov): Videos on Monoclonal Antibodies ASN
- Podcast: Treating COVID-19 with Monoclonal Antibodies ASN
- Monoclonal Antibodies to Disrupt Progression of Early Covid-19 Infection N Engl J Med 2021; 384:289-291
- SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody LY-CoV555 in Outpatients with Covid-19 N Engl J Med 2021; 384:229-237
- REGN-COV2, a Neutralizing Antibody Cocktail, in Outpatients with Covid-19 N Engl J Med 2021; 384:238-251
- COVID Antibody Drugs Gaining Ground— But still facing substantial challenges to greater clinical uptake MedPage Today February 12, 2021
- Rapid Expert Consultation on Allocating COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Therapies and Other Novel Therapeutics National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. 2021. Rapid Expert Consultation on Allocating COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Therapies and Other Novel Therapeutics (January 29, 2021). Washington, DC: The National Academies Press.
- COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Treatments: Recommendations and Promising Practices for Providers Duke Margolis Center for Health policy
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines
- FDA: Resumption in Use and Distribution of Bamlanivimab/Etesevimab in Certain States
- FDA: Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of Bamlanivimab and Etesevimab.
- FDA: Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of Regen-Covtm (casirivimab with imdevimab).
American Society Of Transplantation Vaccine Resources
Other Federal Partners