This page was last updated on May 7, 2020ASN Resources CDC Info CMS Updates Library Other HC Orgs Publications
Hot Topics: Webinars Podcasts Telehealth ASN Journals
- This video, produced by ECRI, provides recommendations on how to use N95 respirators safely when normal procedures are challenging due to shortages: Safe Respirator Usage When Supplies Are Short. New Resource
- "The Coronavirus Explained & What You Should Do" is a short video from Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell, a Munich-based YouTube channel, that uses colorful animation to explain COVID-19, what actually happens when it infects a human, and what we should all do to prevent its spread. (Posted: March 19, 2020)
Open Access Articles/Databases
- Sciendo has set up a free web resource listing all its Coronavirus Open Access articles (Sciendo).
- The Semantic Scholar has posted a COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19). This free resource contains over 29,000 scholarly articles about COVID-19.
- Coming Soon
- The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) has posted a special report on "The Coronavirus Crisis". View the WSJ special report here.