Monoclonal Antibody Therapy
Hot Topics: Vaccines Monoclonal Antibodies COVID-19 Toolkit Webinars Podcasts
- Monoclonal Antibodies to Disrupt Progression of Early Covid-19 Infection N Engl J Med 2021; 384:289-291
- SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody LY-CoV555 in Outpatients with Covid-19 N Engl J Med 2021; 384:229-237
- REGN-COV2, a Neutralizing Antibody Cocktail, in Outpatients with Covid-19 N Engl J Med 2021; 384:238-251
- COVID Antibody Drugs Gaining Ground— But still facing substantial challenges to greater clinical uptake MedPage Today February 12, 2021
- Rapid Expert Consultation on Allocating COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Therapies and Other Novel Therapeutics National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. 2021. Rapid Expert Consultation on Allocating COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Therapies and Other Novel Therapeutics (January 29, 2021). Washington, DC: The National Academies Press.
- COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Treatments: Recommendations and Promising Practices for Providers Duke Margolis Center for Health policy
Combat COVID (HHS)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Project ECHO Website. Resources related to monoclonal antibodies and dialysis.